DESCRIEREA POSTULUI SI RESPONSABILITATI DE BAZA
Best4u Development is an international web development agency with a team of highly-skilled and dedicated developers using a wide range of innovative technologies. We offer to our clients customized solutions for web and software development needs.
Being a leading-edge IT company, we succeed to grow our team constantly, by building new partnerships and attracting challenging projects.
We offer a generous budget for professional development, performant equipment, flexible working hours, corporate parties, shared lunches and excellent coffee in the office.
We are currently looking for Financial Analyst
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing financial statements, inspecting and predicting future performance of the companies from the group as well as analysing current financial activity of companies.
You are going to look more closely at budgets and financial numbers and will need to understand how, when and in which way the companies are worth investments. You will act as a consultant and will advise stakeholders during decision making process. This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting.
– Full-time contract
– Totally official employment and social package
– Highly competitive salary
– Generous budget for professional development
– Modern and comfortable workplace in new Business Residence
– Flexible working hours
– Free English classes
– Personal development plan
– Possibility to visit head-office in Netherlands – great international experience!
– Fun ways to relax: PlayStation, table tennis
– Corporate events for employees and their families
– Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits
– Weekly shared lunches
– Modern equipment
For more information, please call us at: 060644454, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Cerinţe faţă de candidat
- Financial background and previous experience in a similar position
- A Master or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, preferably IFRS knowledge
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Passion for research and data analysis
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Business administration knowledge
- Fast learning skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal conversation).